Monday 9 November 2009

Charity, Level 1: Make a Donation

Here is the full picture saga of the trials I had to face in order to FINALLY complete this challenge.

It seems that recently my particular area of the Cheddar Academy has become infested with ATHEIST APES who do not believe in the great Jane Goodall!













As such when they heard that I was planning to donate to an associated charity they endevoured to stop me.
I returned home after a hard day's work, unaware of the Ape's evil plot.


I had a bad feeling


and was suddenly attacked!


It seemed that all was lost, and that I would never get to the computer to donate



when an unexpected ray of hope appeared in the form of a conveniently located and addressed box.


I began to wrestle the horde of apes into the box, turning the tide


and achieved VICTORY!



I donated, happy in the knowledge that the A.A. will never be able to interfere with my work as a Cheddar Monk Padawan again.


Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment